The Directorate / Authority Government of FRUIT CAPITAL, SL(Hereinafter, the head of the treatment), assumes ultimate responsibility and commitment to the establishment, implementation and maintenance of this Policy Data Protection, ensuring continuous improvement of responsible treatment with the aim of achieving excellence in relation to compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and the Directive 95/46 / EC (General data protection Regulation) (OJ L 119/1, 5.4.2016), and the Spanish rules on protection of personal data (Organic Act, legislation repealing sector-specific and its implementing rules).
Policy Data Protection FRUIT CAPITAL, SL rests on the principle of proactive responsibility, which states responsible for treatment is responsible for compliance with the regulatory and jurisprudential framework governing the remuneration policy and is able to demonstrate to the supervisory authorities competent.
In this regard, the head of the treatment is governed by the following principles must serve all its staff as a guide and framework in the processing of personal data:
- Data protection by design: responsible for the treatment applied both when determining the processing means as at the time of the treatment itself, technical and organizational measures appropriate, including pseudonymisation, designed to implement such effective principles data protection, such as data minimization, and integrate the necessary guarantees treatment.
- Underrun protection: responsible for applying the appropriate treatment in order to ensure that, by default, are only subject to processing personal data necessary for each of the specific purposes of the processing technical and organizational measures.
- Data protection in the lifecycle of information: the measures to ensure the protection of personal data shall apply during the entire life cycle of information.
- Legality, fairness and transparency: the personal data will be treated lawfully, fair and transparent in relation to the person concerned.
- Purpose limitation: Personal data will be collected for legitimate specific purposes, explicit, and will not be further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes.
- Minimization of data: personal data must be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
- Accuracy: personal data must be accurate and, if necessary, updated; all reasonable steps to be deleted or corrected without delay personal data are inaccurate with regard to the purposes for which they are addressed be adopted.
- Limiting the period of retention: personal data must be maintained to identify stakeholders are allowed for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the processing of personal data.
- Integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in such a way that adequate personal data security is guaranteed, including protection against unauthorized processing or illegal and against loss, destruction or accidental damage by applying technical measures or organizational appropriate.
- Information and training: one of the keys to ensure the protection of personal data is the training and information provided to the personnel involved in treating them. During the life cycle of information, all staff with access to data will be properly trained and informed about their obligations regarding compliance with data protection rules.
Policy Data Protection FRUIT CAPITAL, SL is communicated to all personnel responsible for the treatment and made available to all interested parties.
In consequence, this Policy Data Protection involves all personnel responsible for treatment, they must know and assume, considering it as their own, with each member responsible for applying and verifying standards of data protection applicable to its activity and identify and provide opportunities for improvement it deems appropriate in order to achieve excellence in relation to compliance.
This policy will be reviewed by the Directorate / Authority Government of FRUIT CAPITAL, SL , as often as deemed necessary, to adapt, at all times, to the existing provisions on the protection of personal data.