- Our name: FRUIT CAPITAL, SL
- Our CIF / NIF: B-98846496
- Our main activity: Food
- Our address: C / Juan de Ribera Nº25, 46190, Riba-Roja de Túria, Valencia
- Our contact phone: 961136482
- Our email address contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our website: www.fruitcapital.es
- For your trust and confidence, we inform you that we are a registered entity in the following registry Mercantile Section 10161 Valencia take Gral. Folio 207 Sheet V-172102
For what purpose we will treat your data?
The data provided to us via the contact form or register on online site are processed in order to attend consultations or even to contact you by the means provided if requested.
How long your data are kept?
For data received through the contact form, your data will be stored at the least 12 months if a service relationship is formalized shall be kept to the least 5 years or until the time the request client low.
What is the legal basis justifying the data processing?
In the case of data collected through the contact form, the legal basis of the treatment is to comply with a request made by the applicant.
Who your data is communicated?
Processing of data received through collection forms data received via email based on Microsoft 365 Microsoft adhered company protocol Privacy Shield and meets the appropriate security measures, which are shared working parts and workers’ hours. Processed data can be communicated to the administrative authorities with jurisdiction in the matter within the cases provided by law and also in cases where such communication is necessary to provide the requested services.
What are your rights?
The data subject has the right to:
- Access your data
- Rectify your data
- Delete your data
- Porting your data to another Responsible
- Oppose all or part of the treatment
- Limit the use of your personal data
- Failure to meet your rights, you may file complaint to the Data Protection Authority.
How we obtained your data?
Through the contact form
Source: Facilitated by the interested party
Categories of data: identifying data, email.
How we protect your data?
Protect your data with effective security measures according to the risks involving the use of your information.
To this end, our organization has passed a Data Protection Policy and checks and annual audits are conducted to verify that your personal data is safe at all times.
Will we use your data for other purposes?
Our policy is not to use your data for other purposes other than those that we have explained. If, however, we needed to use your data for different activities, always ask their permission beforehand through clear ways for you to decide the matter.
If you understand your rights have been neglected. Where can I make a claim?
You can make a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, through any of the following means:
- Electronic Office: www.agpd.es
- Mailing address:
Spanish Agency for Data Protection
C / Jorge Juan No. 6, 28001, Madrid
- Via telephone:
Tel. 901100099 / Tel. 912663517
Make a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency carries no cost and assistance of a lawyer or attorney is not required.